PAYE & Self-Employment Tax Rebates
P45/P60/CIS tax refunds

PAYE Tax Rebates, P45/P60 Tax Refunds, Tax Returns, Rebates for Self-Employed

Paid PAYE/CIS tax, and/or should file a self-employment SA Tax Return? Need to claim a refund with forms P85, P87, P50? Claim your PAYE/CIS tax rebate now and get up to 100% of your tax back - just give us your P45/P60/CIS figures and get a free tax calculation in 24 hours!  Learn more...

Claim PAYE/Self Employment Tax Claim PAYE Tax
Claim Self Employment/CIS Tax

Seafarer Tax Rebates
Seafarers Earnings Deduction tax refunds

Seafarer Tax Rebates, Seafarers Earnings Deduction Tax Refunds

Paying UK tax as a seafarer? Claim ALL your tax back now. Through the Seafarers Earnings Deduction you can claim a FULL tax refund. Make a SED claim now and get your seafarer tax back - apply online and get a Free Tax Calculation in 24 hours!  Learn more...

Claim Seafarer Tax

Non-Resident Employee Tax Back
Refunds of UK tax on overseas income

Non-Resident Employee Tax Back, Refunds of UK Tax on Overseas Income

Working overseas and paying UK tax? As a non-resident employee you can claim ALL your tax back! Overseas employees can claim a FULL refund of their UK tax! Get your Non-Resident tax refund now and receive a free calculation in 24 hours!  Learn more...

Claim Non-resident Tax

North Sea & Offshore Tax
Oil/Gas and Wind-Farm tax refunds

North Sea Tax, Offshore Tax

Working in the Offshore Industry and paying UK tax? As an Oil/Gas rigger or Wind-Farm worker you can get ALL your tax back! Non-UK resident offshore workers may claim up to 100% of their UK tax. Get your UK tax refund now and receive a free calculation in 24 hours!  Learn more...

Claim PAYE/Self Employment Tax Claim Oil and Gas Tax
Claim Wind Farm Tax

EU-Resident Seafarer Tax
SED Tax Refunds for Non-British seaman

EU SED Tax Rebates, Refunds for EU residents

You live in a EU country and pay UK tax as a Seafarer? Under UK tax rules you can claim a 100% SED tax refund (Seafarers Earnings Deduction), so take advantage of our special offer - much lower fees and fastest possible SED refund. Contact us now and get your seafarer's tax refund! Learn more...

Claim SED Tax

National Insurance & State Benefits
NIC refunds, Child Benefits, NI Numbers etc

National Insurance, Child Benefits

Need assistance with your National Insurance and State Benefits in UK? Or you wish to transfer your pensions/healthcare from the UK to another EU country, claim child benefit... or just get a proper NI Number? We can help with any National Insurance issue in the UK!   Learn more...

Claim NIC
UK Tax News
UK Tax Date

New tax forms, online calculator and NIC Sections

We are glad to announce that TaxUndo Ltd has now opened a new section on the website in line with our expanded service range in the field of National Insurance and State benefits:

Read Now Tax News
UK Tax Calendar
UK Tax Date

Impending Deadlines

PAYE stationery for next year is usually available after that date.

Key UK Tax Dates

TaxUndo will get up to 100% of your UK tax back and help you with your PAYE tax (P45/P60), Seafarers tax (Seafarers Earnings Deduction), Non-resident tax (overseas employees), SA/CIS tax returns (self-employment), EU-Resident Seafarer tax refunds... No matter how complicated your tax status is, we will turn this into your advantage! Claim a Tax Refund, file a Tax Return, get free tax advice and calculations, download tax forms... it's all here, quick and simple!

Live Tax Aid

Live Tax Aid
Talk to a tax adviser

Call for UK Tax Rebate
Online UK Tax Refund tool

Refund Query
Online refund tool

Order Tax Rebate
Tax Calculator

Tax Calculator
Online calculation tool

Calculate Tax

TaxUndo -The Legitimate Agency

Tax Agency Data Protection Act Registration

Data Protection Act Registration

UK Tax HMRC Registered Agent

Registered for HMRC Online Services

UK Tax Money Laundering

Money Laundering Certificate