UK Tax News
UK Tax Date

New tax forms, online calculator and NIC Sections

We are glad to announce that TaxUndo Ltd has now opened a new section on the website in line with our expanded service range in the field of National Insurance and State benefits:

Read Now Tax News
UK Tax Calendar
UK Tax Date

Impending Deadlines

Monthly PAYE/NIC/CIS tax to 5th January due.

Key UK Tax Dates

Wind-Farms Tax

Wind Farm Tax Rebates

Welcome to the offshore Wind-Farm tax area. If you are an offshore employee paying UK tax while working on wind farms - everything about you UK tax is here. Check the wind-farm tax sections below and find out more about claiming a 100% UK refund, getting the relevant tax forms or making a tax calculation. Income tax on wind farms is a very complicated area, especially in the North Sea. If you have a specific query about UK tax on offshore employment, you can ask a professional tax adviser and we will get back to you within 24 hours.

Tax Aid for wind-farm workers - the tax advantages of working offshore.

If you work offshore in the wind-farm industry, especially in the North Sea, you can save a lot of tax, even all of it! Most importantly: depending on your country of residence you may be able to claim relief under the relevant UK tax rules known as "Foreign Earnings not Taxable in UK", or "Overseas Earnings Deduction". In many respects this is the most effective form of tax planning.

Offshore work and UK Taxation - what is my position? In the case of a full-time employment on offshore wind-farms, you may be entitled to claim full relief from UK tax. It depends on many factors, the most important of which are as follows:

  • Your country/place of fiscal residence.
  • The position of wind farm, e.g. 12-mile UK territorial sea, non-UK waters/seas etc.

How can I claim - do I need the SA Tax Return? Yes, especially if you work in the UK sectors of the North Sea, your employer will deduct UK tax from your salary. Relief is usually available under the relevant UK tax rules - "Foreign Earnings not Taxable in UK", aka "Overseas Earnings Deduction", so you need the SA Tax Return to claim 100% of your tax back. Our advisers will provide more details in this respect after they've checked your particular status.

Claiming a wind-farm tax refund can be done by completing a few tax forms and sending them to the UK tax office along with some other documents. Note that you must have the payslips or the P45/P60 vouchers from your employer(s). To ensure you get the maximum possible refund (usually 100%) and avoid mistakes and delays, we recommend that you use our professional help.

Claim a Wind Farm Tax Refund

Wind-Farm Tax Calculations

Claiming a wind-farm tax refund is usually a complicated matter, therefore we recommend that you contact our advisers before trying to calculate the refund.

Wind Farm Tax Refund

Offshore Worker's Tax Forms

The most popular tax forms concerning employment income on offshore wind-farms are the SA Tax Return, and the relevant supplements - Non Residence Pages, Employment Pages, Additional Information Pages, etc, however you may as well need the R43 form. The particular tax form you need will depend on your circumstances. For more details, please contact a professional - TaxUndo Ltd will provide you with free advice on UK tax forms in 24 hours.

Get Free UK Tax Form

More questions on offshore Wind Farm tax?

If you have a specific question about your tax as an offshore employee you can ask a tax adviser right now! TaxUndo will provide you with a free consultation in 24 hours.

Ask Wind Farm Tax Query