Self Employment - Tax Returns and CIS Refunds

Tax Returns, Rebates for Self-Employed

Need to file an SA Tax Return? Or claim a CIS tax rebate. Sole traders - get full support on Self-Employment Tax now! You will receive free advice on your tax status, and full support on your SA Tax Return - apply online and fix your self-employment tax now!
Please NOTE: You will also get a FREE tax calculation! All we need is 3 figures for the relevant tax year - gross income, business expenses and CIS tax paid (if applicable).

Personal Details

Tax Information

Type of Income

Available Tax Cards

Additional Information

By submitting this web form I give explicit consent to TaxUndo Ltd to receive and process my Personal Data under their Privacy Policy and the relevant Terms and Conditions. I am aware of my right to control the information provided to TaxUndo Ltd, and my irreversible 'right to be forgotten' by TaxUndo Ltd can be implemented at any time by calling 0161-713-2429