Archive for January, 2011

New PAYE Coding Notices

During January, February or March 2011 you may get a PAYE Coding Notice from the HMRC telling you what your new tax code will be for the tax year 2011-12. Your new tax code will be used by your employer or pension provider from the 6 April 2011 to make sure you pay the right […]

Continue reading